"OVERCOMING POVERTY IS NOT A GESTURE OF CHARITY. IT IS AN ACT OF JUSTICE."
We are a non-profit organisation formed by a multidisciplinary group of professionals and volunteers who support families in vulnerable situations in the Community of Madrid.
Distributed to families
About energy efficiency
About emotional education
About economy for self-reliance
WHO WE ARE
“We build our social action on the welcome and support of vulnerable families at risk ox exclusion."
Organisation formed by a multidisciplinary team of professionals and volunteers who support vulnerable families. Our different backgrounds, points of view and life experiences enrich the project.
We work in coordination with various important social institutions, such as Caritas, Social Services, Tengo Hogar, Red Madre, ICEAS, NUPA, ALTIUS, Fundación Cadete, Hermanas Oblatas, Farmacéuticos Solidarios, etc.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We provide an innovative social support system based on the assignment of debit cards, supermarket cards and digital tickets (for basic necessities), companionship that is tailored to individual needs, and a network of resources.
- We provide complementary aid to Third Sector entities that are overwhelmed due to a serious social emergency team.
- We believe that the right use of new technologies can make a major impact on our social environment.
We are committed to being an entity of reference for social interventions, based on innovation and effectiveness.
We support families in vulnerable situations in the Community of Madrid by providing a dignified and innovative approach. Therefore those families can strenghten the coverage received by other entities and enhance their capacities and autonomy.
- Institutional: Transparency, Cooperation,
- Action: Respect, Equality, Empowerment, Dignity, Autonomy
- Team: Excellence, Passion, Solidarity
Provide the basic needs of food, hygiene and cleaning for families in vulnerable situations.
Support families to families by giving them social and emotional support.
Offer complementary resources (training workshops, meetings…) and work closely with other entities and their resources.