Where does our money come from?
In 2021, our revenues reached €193,793. Of which:
- 11.35% (€22,000) came from private institutional donations.
- And 88.65% (€171,793) came from private donations and the regular fees of our members who, thanks to their support, contribute to us being able to continue supporting many families.
Our expenses reached €127,893:
- 55.6% (€64,729) was allocated to our social mission, of which 41.8% (€48,668) went on Carrefour Cards and 13.8% (€16,061) on Caixa Cards.
- 2.3% of the expenses went on the maintenance of the headquarters of A+FAMILIAS, specifically €2,647.
- Structure Expenses 42.1%, that is, €49,980